“Sheep Is Life” Is Our Passion.
Diné Bé’Iiná is situated in the Southwest, within the Colorado Plateau, and the arid desert of the Navajo Nation. Get to know other weavers and fiber artists, learn Navajo traditional weaving techniques, or take part in a volunteering project.
Land, Sheep, Fiber and Food.
We are a group of Textile artists, weavers, shepherds, wool enthusiasts, we are young and old since 1991.
Diné Bé’Iiná, Inc (DBI) is a 501c(3) grassroots nonprofit organization led by Navajo weavers and shepherds since 1991. We provide education, workshops, consultations and demonstrations to our community.
“We seek to preserve, protect and promote the Navajo way of life; promote self-sufficiency; encourage the participation and cooperation of the Navajo people among themselves and with other people and organizations; and to engage in education, projects and activities which further these ends. “
- Sheep To Loom Educational workshops.
- Shearing, hand process to weaving.
- Virtual educational.
- Consulting on Navajo weaving/wool/fiber arts.
- Volunteerism, for all ages, at our office/event locations.
- Apprentice to be Navajo fiber artist.
- Register for virtual classes.
- Sheep To Table, Education on traditional Navajo foods.
- Education on the sustainability of where we source our foods.
- Navajo cultural food education and traditional cooking education.
Talk to Us
Please call (505)368-3975. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here Monday thru Friday from 10am MDT to 5pm MDT and Closed on weekends or federal holidays.
Want to share your experience, good or bad? We are always striving to improve our services/products you purchased and welcome all feedback. Please contact us today.
LocationDiné Bé’Iiná, Inc (DBI)
San Francisco St., 1st Lane on the Left, Mobile Unit Office Building with Beige Trim
Shiprock, NM 87420
Need additional assistance? Please contact us:
(505)368-3975 or 406-7428
We are open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Closed Weekends & Federal Holidays.