Sheep To Loom
Shearing, hand process to weaving.
Sheep To Table
Shepherding, harvesting to cooking.
- Demonstration on “Sheep to Loom”
- Education on Wool Cleaning
- Education on Fiber Arts
- Education of Navajo Weaving
- Education on Food Sovereignty
- Education on Navajo-Churro Foods
- Spring-time Plant walks
- Education on herbs for food/fiber
- Education on Navajo-Churro Sheep
- Volunteer at DinéBé’Iiná
- Apprentice to be Navajo fiber artist
- Register for classes
- Visit our office for seasonal events
Diné Bé’Iiná, Inc (DBI) is a 501c(3) grassroots nonprofit organization led by Navajo weavers and shepherds since 1991. We provide education, workshops, consultations and demonstrations to our community.
We seek to preserve, protect and promote the Navajo way of life; promote self-sufficiency; encourage the participation and cooperation of the Navajo people among themselves and with other people and organizations; and to engage in education, projects and activities which further these ends.
Visit our About Us Tab.
Exciting Store products
Purchase to support our operations and programs.
Talk to Us
Please call 505-368-3975. We are here Monday thru Friday from 10am MST to 5pm MST .
Want to share your experience, good or bad? We are always striving to improve our product and welcome all feedback. Please contact us today.
Hours & Location
You can find our office in Shiprock, NM, across the road from the NTUA office.
Mon -Wed- Fri
10:00 – 5:00
Sat – Sun