June 15,16,17, 2017
1) Main Event June 16 & 17th (Friday and Saturday)
View SIL Agenda
Pre-Celebration Weaving Classes schedule will be posted soon (June 12-16th) sign up here Cancelled! SEE SPIN OFF DAY
3) Sheep Is Life Spin Off -Thursday June 15th, 2017 (9am-5pm) FREE event!
An all day event in the SUB-building Room #208, Navajo weavers and fiber artists will gather in one location to teach and give instructions on the various styles of Navajo weaving. Please do bring your own materials, as we are limited in materials. Potluck event with local weavers.
View SIL SPIN OFF Agenda
**SHEEP IS LIFE & NPS-Canyon De Chelly will be hosting an evening hike at the Canyon De Chelly, Thursday evening at 5pm. Meet Park Ranger/Guide Tour, Ravis Henry at Visitor Center at 5:00pm sharp.
4) Sheep and Wool Clinic, Saturday, June 17th, 2017
9:00am- Sheep Show, Registration Begins
12:30pm-Wool Show, Registration Begins
Entry fee and forms will be available on the day of sheep and wool show. Jay Begay and Nikyle Wes, Sheep and Wool Clinic, Coordinators.
5) Volunteers can sign up here
6) Camping for Sheep & Wool Clinic & Vendors Download Form $25 fee
7) Lodging and Dorm reservation information
Thank you for your time and patience!
Questions or interested in becoming involved contact us at email@example.com; subject line “Participate SIL 2017” or give us a call at (505)406-7428.
SHEEP IS LIFE WILL BE FEATURING: